A soft body is not only helpful for shaping our temperament, but also can rejuvenate our spine, joints and muscles. How to improve your flexibility?
1、 Crane Zen style
1. This action is very simple, but the premise is that the strength of the arm should be sufficient and stable, otherwise it is easy to be injured. First, stand in the mountain style, then separate your five fingers, and support the ground with your hands. The distance between your hands is the same as or slightly wider than your shoulders. Make your hands face inward to support the ground.
2. After the hands are on the ground, the body stands upside down, the legs are bent, and the legs are slowly lifted to the air. After the knees are bent, the knees face outward and separate. Note that the thigh and calf muscles should be clamped after the knees are bent.
2、 Sit still
1. Sitting is very simple. Just like its name, the legs are rolled up on the ground, the two legs are crossed and curled on the thighs on both sides, the back of the waist is straight, the body and mind are relaxed, and the hands are placed on the knees on both sides. Just sit well;
2. Be careful not to stoop, but to raise your head and chest.
3、 Wild style
1. First, stand in the mountain posture, keep the upper body still, and the distance between the legs is the same as the shoulder width, then slightly bend the knees, bend the waist and back, and lean back;
2. Until the palm can touch the ground, use the palm to support the ground, and pay attention to tightening the hips when the body tilts back;
3. At last, bend one knee and only use the toe point to retreat. The hand on the same side leaves the ground to grasp the heel of this foot.
4、 Stand, hold your legs and bend forward
1. First, stand in mountain posture, with a slight distance between the legs, not too large, and keep still;
2. Then, the upper body slowly inclines downward, and try to put the chest and abdomen on the thigh surface, then hold the big and small legs with both hands, and keep this action for several seconds. When practicing, be careful of strain. You can bend your knees slightly to practice.
5、 Handstand variant
1. First, stand on the ground with both hands, pay attention to the distance between the two arms and the shoulder width, and separate the five fingers of both hands;
2. Then, after the body can maintain balance in the air, the legs are separated one by one, one leg bag is kept straight, and the other leg is slightly bent to enhance the body's center of gravity to maintain balance.
6、 Triangular support type
1. First stand in mountain posture, then separate your legs a certain distance, and keep them shoulder width;
2. Then lift your hands from both sides to both sides of your head, and slowly lower your upper body until your hands touch the ground, and your whole body can be in an inverted "V" posture. Keep your legs straight and your upper body straight with your arms.
First, keep your upper body still, sit on the ground with your buttocks and legs, and pay attention to straightening your legs. Then, open your legs outward and separate them from both sides. The greater the separation distance, the better. Then, lean your upper body forward. At the same time, lift your hands from both sides, cross your hands, bend your arms to hold the other hand, and then lean your hands down with your body as close as possible to the ground.